Housing Community | Comunidad de Propietario


The building insurance is a property insurance for the protection of buildings, outbuildings and garages specified in the insurance contract. Please note that only residential and non-commercial buildings are insured. If a room has an additional use as an office (e.g. freelancers, home office), the inclusion of commercial or freelance space in the contract is recommended.

An insurance for a household should include the warranty listed on the right.

Contact us for a non-binding offer.

  • Fire, explosion, lightning
  • Storm, floods, vandalism
  • Water damage to private and community water pipes
  • Aesthetic damage
  • Burglary
  • Glass breakage
  • Liability (including employees)
  • Legal protection against complaints about open rates